What is Display Advertising?
Display advertising is a traffic channel that refers to banner ads and includes many popular formats to achieve the targeted audience.
Display ads are either relevant to the content of a site, or they appeal to the website audience. It has large volume potential for well converting campaigns and is especially suitable for offers that target a mass audience.
Display traffic may be targeted by different Carriers, by OS and devices, such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and others. Audience targeting is available to target specific visitors to gain the leads according to your offer.
How to be creative with your banner ad:
- Be visually stimulating
- Be experimental, yet complementary
- Be wary of being interruptive
- Be direct
- Stick to the standard sizes that have been found to be most successful. (336×280 or 300×250, 300×600, and 728×90 or 320×110)
- Don’t make the design too complex. With limited space, you don’t want users to be confused about where to look.
- Maintain consistency with colors, text and button positioning.
- Make the message you are trying to convey clear and immediately readable.
579 total views, 4 views today